Rsr-Db
Don't forget to Register and Begin Reading guide's on multiple things and making guide's to help others, Gain that reputation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rsr-Db
Don't forget to Register and Begin Reading guide's on multiple things and making guide's to help others, Gain that reputation!
Rsr-Db
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keeping you In touch with Rs-remake, giving help and keeping you in tune with the conversation.

You are not connected. Please login or register

From beginner to big money!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1From beginner to big money! Empty From beginner to big money! Tue May 08, 2012 3:47 pm

plural

Money making techniques for everyone!

Hello there everyone! Here is a list of some good money making techniques on artegoworld Smile

New players

There are a few good ways to start making money when you are a beginner:

Thieving:

From beginner to big money! Thievehelpknight2
The most popular way for starters to make some money seems to be thieving. Although this is not the best way when you are a beginner it can be good cash when you don't want to get in danger or don't feel like being too active.
I would give thieving a beginner profit rate of 1,5/10.
and an economy helping value of 0/10

Killing lummy cows

From beginner to big money! Killingcows
Also a pretty popular way but it needs more recognition in my opinion. Cowhides sell for 125 coins in general store. ( and this might be highered ). I saw a lot of people on the game wanting to buy cowhides for 300 gp to 1K so it really can't be a bad idea to do this. 1 Advice don't sell everything in the general store yet. Keep some cowhides in your bank for when someone wants to buy them.
I would give thieving a beginner profit rate of 5-8/10.
and an economy helping value of 3-5/10

Crafting gems at Herquin

From beginner to big money! Gems
Go to falador West: South of the west bank and trade Herquin. You can craft his gems for good fast profits that actually train a pretty usefull skill Smile.
I would give thieving a beginner profit rate of 6/10.
and an economy helping value of 1/10

High Combat

Getting dragon drops

Skillers

Cannon Balls

From beginner to big money! Cannonball_detail
A lot of people seem to want cannon balls for loads of money 600 gp to 2K each. They don't take that much effort to make and are a really great money maker. You only need to complete dwarven cannon and have a good smithing level Smile. Just keep some in ur bank and ask people if they need some.

Dangerous

More will be added

2From beginner to big money! Empty Re: From beginner to big money! Tue May 08, 2012 4:51 pm

Dragonsun

Dragonsun
Admin
Admin

Nice guide, Plural. Very Happy

http://rs-remake.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum