Rsr-Db
Don't forget to Register and Begin Reading guide's on multiple things and making guide's to help others, Gain that reputation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rsr-Db
Don't forget to Register and Begin Reading guide's on multiple things and making guide's to help others, Gain that reputation!
Rsr-Db
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keeping you In touch with Rs-remake, giving help and keeping you in tune with the conversation.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to Get to Catherby [EASY]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How to Get to Catherby [EASY] Empty How to Get to Catherby [EASY] Wed May 09, 2012 10:23 pm

Txdz

Txdz
Developer
Developer

Now to start this off I will be showing you how to get to Catherby.

Some of you are probably thinking what's Catherby and what's the main resource there? Well considering Catherby is Close to Camelot and is on the water they provide a great area to buy/sell/fish the fish there. You can make money as well as lose money. What I mean by this is that you can buy fish but then again if you are there to fish the fish you can make money. Onto the Guide!

First Teleport to camelot by Teleporting to Lumbridge!
How to Get to Catherby [EASY] Lumbridgeteaea

Then Run up to the bank and click the white portal it will take you to "Camelot"!
How to Get to Catherby [EASY] Camelotteleport

This part doesn't require pictures, you should end up being teleported to a area inside a fence which is more like a palace or a castle, open the gate straight in front of you and you'll see two path's break apart, Follow the one leading north all the way up, follow it completely until you see a little village with a dock and fishing area's with a small bank, you'll most likely recongize it and if you follow that road in the village up a bit north leading the same way you'll see a few buildings and in the large sized building you can trade a person and buy fish raw and cooked, I hope this helped!

https://rsr-db.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum